Do You Have Goals - March 2016


Hey! It’s about that time again and I’m here to update you with my goals. This month I actually managed to get a decent amount of words typed for Hell Hounds. I have close to 13k. That is a lot more compared to how much I originally had. However, for the past couple of days, I haven’t been working on it much due to coming home and being too tired to really do anything.



When it comes to books, I haven’t been reading anything. I plan on finishing another Murakami book that I have I have. So, not much update on the books goal, lol.

I’m hoping that I will finish one of my novels by May. Technically that’s one month away considering this is the last Friday of the month. This much is certain, whichever story is completed first will be the one that I start looking for a literary agent.

In case anyone was wondering, Hell Hounds is a supernatural (possibly more so paranormal)/romance genre, but it’s not heavily focused on the romance. This story is focused on somewhat anti-heroes, at least the way the Hell Hounds deals with things can be counted somewhat at antihero-ish, lol. Atticus on the other hand is contemporary/psychological genre, which is quite difficult to write but at the same time it’s my favorite story I’ve come up with.


That about sums up for the goals for March, see you guys next month!  

10 comments:

  1. 13k is an impressive amount written. A month to finish a book can be a bit tricky, but it's possible.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tricky, but I don't think I will finish it within a month because I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to really work on it that much.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Yay on that 13K! Keep at it. Hopefully you'll be closer to that self-imposed May deadline. I'm in the same boat. Two projects going at once, hoping to be done by April 30th.

    We got this~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to reach your deadline as well! I'm starting to think maybe I won't reach it, but regardless of when I finish it one thing is for sure, I will be finished with it before this year is over!

      We definitely got this! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on making 13K, and good luck when you start your agent search! I haven't done anything with my reading list either :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Once the novel is fully polished I will definitely start looking for some agents. I already have my eye on some literary agents, lol. I STILL haven't started on my second book yet. Hopefully, I will set aside some time to read it lol.

      Delete
  4. Glad about the 13K. Just keep moving forward Mori, my dear Britt Panda. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheena! :) I will continue moving forward to get to where I want to be.

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.