Personal Blogging.

When is it too much information too much? Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't be too personal on my blogs. Should I talk about my long distant relationship? Maybe I shouldn't mention my money woes so much. These thoughts often flow through my mind because I think about the people that may come across my blog. What would they think? My face is clearly visible and I haven't made it a secret online that Panda Ninja is one of my online alias names. Of course my URL to this blogging platform has changed, I'm still Panda Ninja and will always be. 

This is my blog and I do have the right to say what I want on here and what I don't. Yet, sometimes I do pause and think to myself if maybe I shouldn't type something on here. Would I one day regret it? There is always the possibility of going back and deleting it, but since I don't get any views anymore I try not to think too hard on it. The way I see it is if I had more traffic, I probably would be more cautious with what I'm saying. I'm no Xiaxue. She blogs without a care it seems, whereas I'm always so hesitant to say certain things. Not like I'm controversial or anything, I'm mostly referring to personal things in my life. Then again, I don't use tags anymore due to the fact that I am somewhat wary of people reading about a few posts about me (mainly the psychic entry.) I'm the one that wrote it, and I don't plan on deleting it, but sometimes I wonder what people think if someone happened to have read that...



I know I shouldn't care since I'm the one that put it out there, but it still crosses my mind. I just need to focus on myself and write what I want without worrying about others, I suppose. It's not as if I have a huge amount of traffic and hundreds of people are commenting. I feel that I may be a bit overwhelmed if that were to happen, lol. Though sometimes I must admit it does seem rather interesting to become a known blogger, but I doubt that would ever happen for me. The reason why is because I procrastinate and never update when I should, unfortunately, lol. 



I'll be updating soon enough of course, until then here's my August 3rd blog update! :)


2 comments:

  1. You have a cool little blog, keep on doing what you are doing :) I feel the same sometimes wondering if people listen or not, but with time it will become better. Spread your content across social media and use hashtags on Twitter and Google+.

    Keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I do wonder if I have any lurkers, but I can see my views and ever since I've returned to Blogspot, My views have plummeted. It doesn't really bother me like it would have some years ago. I'm currently at a place where I'm very content if I don't receive comments on this blog. Yet, when I am ready for letting this blog become more known, I'll be sure to spread it across social media!

      Thank you once again for commenting. :)

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.