Youtube Manga Reviewer

It was my intention to update sooner, but I have been busy in the past couple of days. Without further ado, I recently decided that I would begin making Youtube videos. I can’t say the exact date I plan on doing this, but it will be in the near-future.

This has nothing to do with this post. I just love Adam West. XD
My videos will consist of reviews on manga and possibly an anime series. This is something that would be in my forte, considering I like manga and anime. I wouldn’t review long manga, such as, Naruto. I plan to focus more on one-shots or completed manga, ranging from shoujo, shounen and other genres. However, one manga is ongoing that I would try to review and that is Kyokou no Ou.

I’ll be sure to let everyone know when I upload my first manga review on Youtube. Are you a fan of manga or anime? If so, what series do you like? My favorite manga is Naruto and my favorite anime is Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan).

Naruto
Shingeki no Kyojin

Where you can find me:
(PS: I'm on Tumblr ALL the time. It's addictive, haha)
My Youtube Channel | Panda Ninja 
Tumblr | Brittney Canna

2 comments:

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.