Liebster Award!


I should have updated my blog with this award last week, but I forgot to do so. For that I apologize everyone and to Jennifer! I received an Liebster Award from the awesome Jennifer. Thank you for nominating me!



I have received a few Leibster awards in the past. However, I no longer have those entries because I deleted all of my previous blog post. Here is some background on the award from Jennifer’s blog by Evelyne Holingue.

“Liebster comes from the German verb Lieben, which means to love. Liebster is the superlative form of the adjective lieb, which means kind, likeable, lovely. As a noun liebster also means sweetheart and boyfriend. Ah the complexities of the German Language!”

Basically, it’s passing down the award to bloggers you possible like or as a gift! A kind gesture sort of speak. :)

Let’s get to the rules, shall we!

Rules
1.Write a post about the nomination and link back to the nominator’s site.
2. In that post, explain the meaning of the award and answer the questions given to you.
3. Create questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 5 blogs with fewer than 1000 followers.
5. Contact nominees and let them know that you have nominated them.
6. Post the award button on your blog.

Questions:

1.      Do you remember your first blog post?
My first blog post prior to deleting all of my old entries was about…either the navy or something dealing with AMBW. Honestly, I cannot remember. I feel so bad that I can’t remember!
2.      Why are you blogging?
I started this blog to share my thoughts with others and start a blogging platform for my books and other things of my interest.
3.      What do you like best and least about blogging?
Connecting with my readers is one of my favorite things about blogging. My least favorite is the constant need to update. As you can tell, I tend to take a while to update (sometimes months ^^;)
4.      What blogs do you like to follow?
I mostly follow blogs of interest. Most of the blogs are book related. However, I do follow a few fashion (Japanese fashion), anime/manga and personal blogs and one fan blog of my favorite female singer Anna Tsuchiya.
5.      What would you like to share with your readers that they might not know about you?
Hmm…I always backtrack my steps. It may sound strange and even superstitious of me, but I’ve been doing that since my childhood (5-6 years old). If I don’t do it, I feel weird…maybe it’s me that’s the weird one. XD
6.      If money, job and family weren’t an issue where would you live and why?
Between Dubai or Japan. I’ve always wanted to visit Japan since my childhood. It’s my dream place! Also, Dubai seems like a very fun place! The buildings there look awesome!
7.      Have you learned more from your successes or failures?
I have learned more from my failures. I believe that when a person fails at something it makes them strive to accomplish their goals.
8.      What is your idea of a day lived to its fullest?
It definitely be things I’ve always wanted to do. Though, those things would be too much to do within one day, so I’ll opt to saying spending time with awesome friends!
9.      What one key message do you want your readers to take away from your blog?
No matter what anyone else thinks, you should always stay true to yourself and never change your persona for anyone.
10.  Do you prefer the book to the movie or movie to the book?
It depends, considering the only book I have read first and then watched the movie was Hunger Games. Others, I’ve only watched the movie but have yet to read the book. Therefore, I cannot answer this question with a straight answer. ^^;

I give you the opportunity to come up with your own questions, but feel free to use my questions (Which I borrowed from Jennifer’s questions XD)

Now for the nominees, drum roll please…

1.      Sheena Kay
2.      Chrissy
3.      Twinja
4.      PZ HREZO
5.      Liz Blocker

6 comments:

  1. Thanks and congrats on the award Britt. I've wanted to visit Japan from childhood as well which seemed weird because others wanted to go to America a lot more. I think it's cool that you want people to take away that they should be true to themselves. I definitely think you're a true original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you, Sheena! :) Most people that I know find it strange that I want to visit Japan, but it is a place I've always wanted to go and hopefully I'll get the chance soon ^^ Also, thank you and I think you are an original too! Your blog is really awesome!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hoped you deleted your old blog posts on purpose and not by accident... I've always wanted to go to Japan, too. I actually have friends who moved over there, so I keep telling them that I might go out and visit them someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted my blog post on purpose. ^^; I wanted to start over with my blog. XD I hope you can visit your friends there someday! I also have a few friends there also! One day, we'll both have our chance to go to Japan! Thank you again for nominating me!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, and congrats to you, too!! I've always wanted to go to Japan some day - it seems like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Japan does seem like a very amazing place to visit. Despite wanting to travel the world, Japan has always been my first destination. XD

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.