Fresh start

Do you notice anything different? If not, I suppose I could give you a hint. There are fewer entries. Why? I deleted all of my blog entries with the exception of newer version of my introduction. 

I hope to gain new readers. Expect interesting blog updates from yours truly~Panda Ninja

Btw, I have a current obsession with Sen Mitsuji and this is the perfect opportunity to show off his sexiness! 
I'll blog a little about him in a future entry. Until then, enjoy the smoking Sen, <3
Doesn't he sort of look like G-Dragon...maybe, a little? :3

2 comments:

  1. Noooo! I'll miss those old entries. Bit best of luck with going in a fresh direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! I wanted to start over~lol Thank you! :)

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.