75 Random Questions and Answers


75 Random Questions & Answers from Panda Ninja. I saw this on Shun’s facebook status and thought to myself, “That looks interesting. I should do that on my blog!” and voila~ However, I didn’t answer all questions (only 75 out of 85) Please enjoy the randomness, XD



1.       Are looks important in a relationship?
a.       Looks always are a contributing factor in a relationship. Rather you love a person for their personality; you are also physically attracted to them. I’ve never heard of a couple being with each other and not finding their partner attractive in the least bit. Then again, I’m sure there is someone like that out there.
2.       Are relationships ever worth it?
a.       I’ve never been a relationship of any kind before. Therefore, I cannot give a straight answer. What I will say if that, if two people are willing to put in the effort it requires for a strong and healthy relationship, then yes, it is worth it.
3.       Are you a virgin?
a.       That is classified information.
4.       Are you in love?
a.       No.
5.       Are you single this year?
a.       I was single last year and the year before that and the year before that and so on. In addition, do you want to know something else? I’m still single this year. ( T^T )
6.       Can you commit to one person?
a.       Yes. I’m a loyal person. I wouldn’t dream of betraying anyone.
7.       Describe your crush.
a.       Great sense of humor, loyal and trustworthy
b.      Someone that accepts me for who I am
c.       A person that shares common interests as me
8.       Describe your perfect mate.
a.       That my dear, would be mostly the same as listed above
9.       Do you believe in love at first sight?
a.       I’ve never experienced it before, so I can’t say. However, others have confirmed it happening to them. Maybe it could be true.
10.   Do you ever want to get married?
a.       Yes.
11.   Do you forgive betrayal?
a.       I’m a very forgiving person, but if a person betrays me in such a way that is unforgivable then I may not be as compassionate. Once that trust is broken, it may be hard to have it repaired.
12.   Do you get jealous easily?
a.       Hm, that would depend. Maybe…lol
13.   Do you have a crush on anyone?
a.       To be honest, yes I do. That person is Sen Mitsuji ( o/////o ) XD
b.      A crush on someone that I actually know, hm, that would be a N.O for no.
14.   Do you have any piercings?
a.       Yes.
15.   Do you have any tattoos?
a.       That would be a negative.
16.   Do you like kissing in the public?
a.       I never had the opportunity to try.
17.   Do you shower every day?
a.       I love showers! It relaxes me.
18.   Do you think someone has feelings for you?
a.       I wouldn’t know. So, I say no.
19.   Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
a.       Maybe? If someone were, that person would be my mother and not a guy. XD
20.   Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
a.       Of course!
21.   Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
a.       Nope.
22.   Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
a.       I won’t lie and say that it wouldn’t be nice to be in a relationship, but I’m not wanting it very badly. Even though it sucks being single sometimes, :x
23.   Has anyone ever told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
a.       Sadly, no. u_u
24.   Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
a.       No, but I have secretly always wished a guy would sing for me while playing a guitar. XD
25.   Have you ever been cheated on?
a.       Never
26.   Have you ever cheated on someone?
a.       Nope and I never would
27.   Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
a.       I’ve never had surgery before, but if I could change anything about my body it would be getting into better shape. Despite being petite, I’m not in shape at all. ^ ^;
28.   Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
a.       Nope
29.   Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
a.       I’ve never been in love before, but I have experienced this when it comes to a crush. Unfortunately, this is a common thing for me, which is why if I ever like someone in the near future, chances of me confessing will be slim to none.
30.   Have you ever had sex with a man?
a.       Wasn’t there already a similar question above?
31.   Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
a.       No
32.   Have you ever liked one of you best friends?
a.       No
33.   Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
a.       No
34.   Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
a.       No, but if you’re talking in general terms, than yes. Sen Mitsuji is where my heart is <3 He is one gorgeous man!
35.   Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
a.       Yes. I’ve only had five crushes on guys throughout my adult years and this particular man was someone that I did not expect to develop a crush on. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I no longer like this person in that way anymore.
36.   Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
a.       No
37.   Have you had sex so far this year?
a.       Dude! Why are these questions so persistent with the sexual content of a person’s life?
38.   How long can you kiss until your hand starts to wander?
a.       I don’t know? O.o
39.   How long was your longest relationship?
a.       0 seconds, because I’ve never been in one.
40.   How many boyfriends have you had?
a.       What part of “I’ve never been in a relationship” do you not understand? I am forever alone *weeps in a dark corner* T^T
41.   How many did you kiss in 2012/2013?
a.       1
42.   How many times did you have sex last year?
a.       T^T…again with these questions
43.   How old are you?
a.       24
44.   If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
a.       I would be happy for them and if they haven’t told the person they like yet I would tell them to let the girl know. However, I must agree with how Shun answer this question. I would inwardly be dying on the inside, lol.
45.   If you have a boyfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
a.       Being a single panda, this does not apply to me.
46.   If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
a.       I’ve never been in love before. Therefore, this would not happen to me.
47.   Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
a.       Yes, my adorable otouto in Japan, but someone in a romantic sense, no.
48.   Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? Not relationship wise but:
a.       Yes. The crush I mentioned previously that I no longer like. I wouldn’t mind remaining friends, but I have completely given up on my feelings for this person for various reasons I will not disclose.
49.   Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
a.       No
50.   Is there someone you will never forget?
a.       Yes
51.   Share a relationship story:
a.       Well, once upon a time there was a girl and a boy…oh wait, that’s how all fairy tales begin and mine is far from a fairy tale since I’ve never been a relationship. T__T
52.   State 8 facts about your body:
a.       I’m petite
b.      My second toe is longer than my big toe O_O
c.       Not 8 facts, but that’s all you’re getting. XD
53.   Things you want to say to an ex:
a.       Nothing, because in order to have an ex you would need to have been in a relationship, which I have not
54.   What are five ways to win your heart?
a.       Being a loyal, trustworthy person
b.      Love anime and manga
c.       Video gamer
d.      Great sense of humor and personality
e.      Nice smile
f.        Love movies
g.       Not really five, but oh well haha
55.   What do you look like?
a.       Well, I have dark brown eyes, a nose and a mouth and chin, arms, hands with fingers attached to them and legs and feet to help me walk. You know the normal things a face and body consist of. XD
56.   What is the biggest age different between your and any of your partners?
a.       This does not apply for me.
57.   What is the first thing you notice in someone?
a.       I’m a very observant person and the most common thing I notice is what type of persona they have. If it’s a guy, then I most likely take into account their smile if it’s a nice one.
58.   What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
a.       I don’t know if this is considered “sexy”, but I would be in awe if a guy would sing to me while playing the guitar. That would be the best gift ever!
59.   What is your definition of “having sex”?
a.       Um…I don’t know?
60.   What is your definition of cheating?
a.       If you feel guilty doing something with someone else then obviously you should know that it’s wrong. And if you don’t feel guilty then I’ll list some things that I feel would be cheating:
b.      Flirting, doing someone sexually or romantically with someone that isn’t your partner
61.   What is your favorite foreplay?
a.       @o@ again with the sexual questions
62.   What is your idea of the perfect date?
a.       Hm, I don’t know. It wouldn’t have to be lavish and grand to make it perfect. Sometimes simple is the best.
63.   What is your sexual orientation?
a.       Straight
64.   What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
a.       Hm, I don’t know.
65.   What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
a.       A nice looking face?
66.   What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
a.       I haven’t had the chance to do anything sweet for someone special, because I haven’t had that special one yet.
b.      Other than that, I’m normally a very giving person when it comes to friends.
67.   What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
a.       Age is nothing but a number, right?
68.   What’s your dirtiest secret?
a.       I don’t have one.
69.   When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
a.       Hm, it varies. Therefore, I cannot list it without feeling embarrassed explaining my jealously. XD
70.   When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
a.       I can’t say I love someone when I’ve never been in love before.
71.   Who are five people you find attractive?
a.       James Franco, Miyavi, Sen Mitusji, Mr. Panda (Seungri XD) and G-Dragon
b.      As far as people I actually know, I wouldn’t list their names on my blog lol.
72.   Who is the last person you hugged?
a.       Someone~
73.   Who was your first kiss with?
a.       My best friend’s brother when I was six years old, XD
b.      My first real kiss was with the same person that I hugged XD
74.   Why did your last relationship fail?
a.       I guess it’s trying to rub it in my face that I’ve been single since FOREVER.
75.   Would you ever date someone off the internet?
a.       Yes, but only if I have proof that the person is really who they say they are before dating, (video skyping)


And that concludes my questions and answers. Please check out Shun’s blog and like her facebook page, if you have a facebook account. She’s an awesome person, that I really admire for her friendly persona, not to mention her cool style. XD

2 comments:

  1. Love Shun's new cover photo. Cool that you took the time to answer all these questions. I don't see myself getting married in the next five years either and I'm 28. Loved it when you said you were single this year too. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's a nice cover~ I honestly, believe I probably won't marry until my mid-30's. Thank you for commenting! :)

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.